Team Fortress 2: One in the Chamber
One in the Chamber is a gamemode I wrote for Team Fortress 2 inspired by Call of Duty's game mode of the same name. One in the Chamber is a free-for-all elimination match in which all players spawn randomly in the map with 3 lives, a hitscan pistol with a single bullet, and a melee weapon. Any bullet will kill a player in one shot, any kill will add another bullet to the player's gun
• DHooking engine VFunctions to prevent default game behaviour when needed.
• Ammo manipulation to regulate player ammunition
• Map NavMesh analysis to get random spawn points, compatible with any map.
• TraceRay filtering for spawn-stuck detection
• Free-for-all gameplay adapted from a leftover beta feature of the game engine